Spring (aka wedding season) is fast approaching. And this year, your spring wedding calendar may be busier than ever before – or at least from 2019 onwards.
To help you get ready, here are 10 affordable, stylish dresses for spring weddings. These are categorized by location type and all cost $ 100 or less. And if none of these pieces suit your taste, you’ll also find style pointers below to help you buy the perfect wedding dress as a professional.
When you purchase through the links on this page, I can earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
Budget dresses for a spring wedding
For spring weddings during the day
If you are going to wear a tank dress to a spring wedding, the said tank dress should be light, flowing, and land below your knees. Bonus if it is also satin and displays a beautiful floral pattern.
Find the gorgeous dress shown above with a 50% discount right now at Natori – it will get you back only $ 29. You will not regret that investment. Wear it for a wedding this season and then keep it on hand for your next outdoor brunch date.
Another tough pick is Tahari ASL’s halter-neck tiered crepe dress, shown above. The dress is a “final sale” piece, so make sure you like it as much as I like before you buy. Your reward for taking the opportunity is অতি 59 for the ultra-low price point.
What is the love about this dress for a spring wedding? Color, attractive neckline, belted waist and tiered skirt. Those design details made for a flattering, elegant piece. These are also interesting enough that you don’t have to access too much. Will earrings, shoes and a bag.
The floral dress shown above is another cell pick that you need to snatch quickly. Donna Karan’s Twiggy Floral A-line Dress 70% off, which brings down the price to $ 96.
Dress line, you want it when you are attending a higher event. The lining provides extra protection against clothing defects such as visible panty line or worse, visible panties. Even with the lining, the garment is easy enough to wear during the day. When cool you can easily add a light shawl or wrap.
For the spring wedding of the night
For evening and night weddings, you have more opportunities for darker colors, longer lengths and more bold bright lighting – but only if you want to. You are still safe with a piece of flower, unless it is very casual.
This pleated navy dress from Boohoo is stunning, IMO. This is a little low-cut for a wedding – so it may not work if you’re curvy at the top. Pair it with a silver shoe and pedicure for a glamorous, elegant look.
The dress is also available in rose color, but I like this rich blue. Both colors are currently on sale for 40.
The above is an example of a garment that is too bright to wear during the day. Although the all-over sparkle plus bezeweld neckline made a statement at night. All of these flares work because the shape of the dress is conservative – high neckline and knee-length hemline.
Find this Mariner outfit at Nordstrom Rack, selling for $ 57.
For outdoor spring weddings
A dresser jumpsuit is a beautiful choice for an outdoor spring wedding, especially if it is cold. This beautiful piece of Lulu has a formal feel with strapless, pleated bodies and a lovely neckline. A high, bandaged waistband on a flowing, pleated leg promises to be flattering in most sizes as well.
You can make your own lavender jumpsuit for $ 78.
Floor-length dresses with fuller skirts can provide extra warmth for an outdoor wedding. One of the challenges you will face when buying long dresses is to look like many prom dresses or bridal dresses. You can break out those images with a floral piece that has casual elements.
As an example, this dress from SimplyDresses has a tank-style top. Nonetheless, it is formal enough to take you to a style wedding. The price is also right, at $ 49.
For indoor spring wedding
There’s a beautiful use of sequins – on top of a pale nude sheath dress. If the wedding is to take place during the day, it is safe to wear it inside. Outside, these sequins can be reflected like crazy, making a potentially bigger statement than your choice.
Get this Connected at Macy’s dress for $ 89.
The funny thing about spring weddings vs autumn weddings is that you can play with light, bright colors. That means you can have a pale, silky lavender (top) or even a hot pink (bottom) gloss. Find both dresses at NastyGal.
Style Tips: What to wear to a spring wedding
Before you go shopping, you can check in with the bride about her expectations about the wedding and the reception. Since she knows her guest list, her location, and her theme, she’s in the best position to equip you with the information you need to pick a gorgeous and appropriate outfit.
Of course, there are times when you can’t give the bride a quick ring. Maybe you + are one and you don’t even know the groom, groom or anyone else without your date. In that case, following the general rules of the lower thumb and choosing conservative clothing is the default You don’t want to get caught off guard wearing more formal reception sandals, or a small resort piece while everyone else is wearing a cocktail dress.
- Usually: Don’t try to fit the wedding theme. Decorations and complete wedding parties are often based on a specific color, concept (such as a nautical or secret garden), or a general vibe (such as a tropical wedding or a farm wedding). As a guest, you don’t have to match the theme. However, you should try to dress appropriately for the occasion.
- Spring wedding during the day: Choose light colors and loose fit.
- Spring wedding in the evening: Lean in structured dresses and heels.
- Outdoor spring wedding: Consider the temperature and wear a long dress or jumpsuit.
- Indoor spring wedding: If you want, you can be fancy with picking your dress and adding heels.
- Wear delicate patterns like flowers, dots or prints.
- Choose dresses or wedding jumpsuits in light or bright colors such as pale pink, azure blue and yellow.
- Try a brimmed hat or small fascinator.
- Choose wedges and fancy sandals over stilettos.
- Don’t wear casual shoes, even for a beach wedding. Flat sandals are at the point, but choose quality.
- Do not overdo your hair. A dramatic updo or tiara is too much for wedding guests. If you want to do something special, try a flower behind your ear.
- Don’t wear sharp heels unless you know the terrain is safe. Pointed Hill will sink to the ground on the beach or in the countryside. It destroys your shoes but creates potentially embarrassing and dangerous situations. A thick wedge or block heel is the safest choice.
- Don’t be too sexy. Ask a friend for a second opinion if the dress you want to wear has a deep V-neck, open back, sheer panel or small hemline. Remember marriage is a family affair. You need to chat with older relatives and perhaps younger children. Wear a dress that is very resi and those conversations can seem very awkward.
Styling accessories for a spring wedding
Shoes are just as important as clothing. The best shoe to wear to a casual outdoor day wedding is often a strappy sandal, but choose a thick heel over a delicate one. At night, you can wear a strappy but conservative heel. For a more formal look, try a wedge or a heel and strap shaft.
Use your jewelry only as an accent – which means stay away from statement pieces. No big stones, heavy metals, and eye grabbing style. Fine chains, earrings, and bracelets that complement the look are ideal. Anything like a jaw drop should be stored for another day.
And a few words about makeup
Makeup can also be done less in the spring. Your skin has natural tones and colors from the sun and fresh air, so use it! Just add foundation and light blush, mascara and eye color flattering shades. No need to apply thick liner or lipstick – the ideal face for spring is soft, beautiful and comfortable.